Friday, September 16, 2011

Going Natural is a Beautiful Thing

Once someone hears the words "going natural" they freak out with the thought of nappy hair. It's really the best way to go when it comes to keeping hair strong and healthy. No chemical damages or having to worry about hair loss. The number one reason why people, women especially go natural is because of perm damages. All those years of chemical can have a negative effect on your scalp. It sometimes in most cases, causes hair loss or thinning. Either way, LADIES, get off the cremey crack. Oh don't think you'll be ugly when you go natural. I thought the same thing til I actually went natural and tried it out. I stopped perming my hair around the summer of 2010 and I was weaving and braiding it. But I got super annoyed with constantly taking out my hair and putting it back in so I just decided to lock it up. Not saying once you go natural you should lock up, there are many cute hairstyles and things you can do with your natural hair (I'll post ideas in future blogs). And most real men love NATURAL beauty anyways. So test it out. If you don't like it you can always go back to perm, even though I don't recommend it. But it's the most beautiful thing you can do. Im Just Saying. Stay posted for more blogs :) i love feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment